Monday, November 17, 2008

A Sister's Love











I am so lucky to have two very beautiful and awesome kids. Ellie loves Fisher like no other. And, of course, Fisher is quite fond of his sis. I so hope that their love for each other continues through their life. I can't imagine a life where they hate each other! Yesterday Ellie was sitting in Fisher's glider rocker reading some of his books (b/c you know whatever the other one has is better than what they have) and Fisher crawled over to the rocker, stood up and started climbing up there with Sis. So I helped him get in the chair and she read to Fisher for about 15 minutes. He never got tired of it. He did want to be the one turning the pages, though! SO SWEET!

Quick update from the gastro doc: Fisher is 50% on the growth curve now for weight and height! Yea! He said Fisher looked great. So awesome. Fisher is now 33 1/2 inches tall and 26 pounds! He's going to have to start walking soon. He's so heavy!! But it's time to start on even more chunky foods like hot dogs, chicken bites, grilled cheese and come off the milk/Pediasure a little bit. He's only supposed to be getting about 8 ounces of milk and day and I'm giving him 18! It's funny how you forget everything you did with your first baby! I should have kept a better journal then so I would have it to reflect back on. I'm not very good at just going with the flow. Hmmmm..... something to work on.

3 comments:

Erin said...

How sweet! I'm so glad to hear the good news from the gastro doc. Fisher is so cute and Ellie is just adorable! I know you are proud.
Erin

Kristen said...

That is just precious her reading to him!

Surrendered said...

These pics just melt my heart there is nothing like sibling love they are PRECIOUS!!!