We had such a blast last night Trick or Treating!! It was definitely our best year ever!! Ellie wanted to trick or treat with a friend, so we went to Avery's neighborhood and it was awesome. I have so longed to live in a neighborhood that really got in the spirit of the holiday with decorations, but it's just never happened. We are the only ones in our neighborhood with any decorations out. So it was fun to be in a neighborhood with lots of decorations, lots of kids and LOTS of treats! Ellie and Avery had such a blast running from house to house. Fisher and Ethan were in their red cars, but we just couldn't keep up. Ellie got to where she would ask the person at the house for a piece of candy for her brother and then bring it back and put it in his treat bag. Finally, Fisher gave out and fell asleep as I carried him. He was exhausted. I think Ellie could have gone all night. She has talked of nothing else today and is already planning for next year. It is so funny how kids seem to live from season to season.
We've got one more party tonight - Trunk or Treat at Church. I must say, I'm ready for the decorations to come down, get everything back to normal just in time to drag out the Christmas stuff. Time flies.
And as for the green witch --- Ellie made me do it!!!! She wouldn't let me put any paint on her. She wanted to be a pretty witch, and that she was :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment