Well, it seems that Ellie is sick again. It's starting to really drive me crazy!! We've been dealing with this for about 6 months now. We've been to the doctor several times, even went as far as going to an infectious disease doc (which was a very scary place) with nothing conclusive. The last time she was sick like this was in October, Columbus Day. She runs a low grade fever, has body aches and threw up last time. Thankfully, we've not had to deal with her throwing up today, but who knows what the night has in store. I've decided to start a journal so I can keep up with how she feels on a daily basis so that maybe I'll have something concrete to go to the doctors with. A friend on FB suggested that her tonsills might be the cause of the problem. Who knows? It's so hard with little ones to know what's going on with them. That is probably the most frustrating thing about parenting. I thought it would be easier when she was older and could tell me what was hurting, but, no, it's not. Sometimes I wonder if she's complaining just to complain or if it really hurts. It's crazy.
Other than than, we had a great weekend. Got to go see Madagascar 2 with Ellie and Jeff (Fisher took a nap @ Mom's). It was really fun. Then Ellie had a sleepover at Gam's and I got some girlfriend time with my friend Andrea. We went and got our toes done, went to the pet store and got Shelly a new home with a heat lamp and dinner. We had a great time. Thanks, Andrea, for being my friend!! Get your blog up and running, Girl!
Well, I've got to be in court @ 8 in the morning, so I better get to bed. Hopefully Ellie will let us both get a good night's sleep. Nite nite.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey I just read your last post also, When Meagan started school our lives seemed to go into hyper drive!!! It is so crazy!!! I hate that Ellie is not feeling well, It seems that first year of school everyone gets sick a lot!! Meagan missed every month. We saw a lot of the Doc that year!!
Very cute blog,
Wendy
Hey Diane,
Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you in court this morning. I'm sorry Ellie isn't feeling well! I know what you mean about the worst part of parenting! I have one child who never gets sick and then one who catches everything! Check out my blog. I finally got it pretty :) Thanks for the help!
~Erin
Post a Comment