Thank goodness for the turtle who saved the night! He was quite an interesting fellow!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Bunny Hop
This year Ellie decided to take her best friend from Kindergarten to the Bunny Hop with us. It was soooo much fun last year. It's held at the Pavilion downtown and they always have the sweetest little bunnies from Noah's Ark Petting Zoo there for all the kids to hold. It's so sweet because they wrap them up in little baby blankets for the kids. I got tons of great pics last year of Ellie and her cousin with the bunnies. I mean, after all, it is called THE BUNNY HOP! This year, unfortunately, the bunnies weren't there! I was so disappointed. I couldn't believe it! The girls still had a great time, but.... Anyway, here's some pics!




Thank goodness for the turtle who saved the night! He was quite an interesting fellow!
Thank goodness for the turtle who saved the night! He was quite an interesting fellow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment