Thought I would do a quick update on Fisher and then get more caught up on my posting. He's been to a few docs lately and he's doing great. We had the dreaded geneticist, but did well! I always hate going to her b/c it just reminds me of what's going on with him and that he's different. I really don't think about it much b/c he's doing so good. HE'S WALKING!!! Plus, we don't get any positive feedback from her. So, needless to say, glad that one is over!
The surgeon said he looked great! We have a one-year follow-up with her from his surgery last year and now that's another doctor we can cross off our list. The list is getting smaller and smaller - YIPPEE!
We went to the doctor this morning and found out he's got a sinus infection - talk about disgusting.... Ellie had one a couple of weeks ago and it was nothing like this. The poor guy has been waking up every morning with his nose completely shut with gunk! It has been such a burden and chore to clear his nasal passages every day. So hopefully with a little antibiotic in him tomorrow will be a good day. You know, Jeff or I neither one have sinus problems, so what's up with all the sinus issues with the kids? Very odd.

No comments:
Post a Comment