Saturday, September 27, 2008

Good news

I got a call yesterday from Pfizer saying that Fisher's medication had been approved for another year!! - YEA! We got approved with BCBS last year in October for one year of his medication. Apparently we have to get it approved every year. I was already dreading having to do it, wondering what I was going to have to do to get it approved. Things are really getting easier for us in this regard. I just couldn't believe it was approved for another year and I didn't have to do anything!!! Wow. I'm not sure what all Pfizer does. I know they paid for his medication every month until we got it appoved, thank goodness, but it also looks like they keep looking after you. It's so nice to have something handed to us - you just don't know.
Also, we've finally paid Fisher's last medical bill - YEA! Good news all the way around. Now that should free up a little bit of money for us each month just in time for Christmas.
We've had a great weekend. It's so nice to be able to just do absolutely nothing but hang out at the house on Saturday. That seems to be the only day that we can do that. I made some food for Fisher, we decorated Ellie's Halloween Party Invitations and just played, played, played. Fisher is so much fun! He's really becoming quite a chatterbox. Of course, Ellie is still his favorite person :-)
Jeff and I are going to the Fireproof Movie tomorrow afternoon. Clear Creek rented out the theater and gave the tickets away. I'm really looking forward to it. It's supposed to be a great movie.
Can't wait for Desparate Housewives tomorrow night!!!!

No comments: